IMPACT PROFILE FOR 2016:
EIS helped 500** New Yorkers stay put last year. This client count refers to UNIQUE households and does not reflect repeat clients or clients who leveraged multiple services. In addition to the 500 households who were participants in EIS’ SORT program or who benefited from our housing advocacy programs, there are countless number who receive counseling and referral services via our phone housing hotline.
- More than half of our clients were age 60 plus.
- 64% of our clients were female.
- 80% of our clients are concentrated in just 12 neighborhoods (10 throughout Manhattan as well as Central Brooklyn and Bronx Park/Fordham.).
- **Statistics are gathered through EIS intake forms and documents. Specific details are available upon request.
- EVICTION INTERVENTION 2014 AUDITED FINANCIALS(1)Review Form 990
- EIS 2013 REVIEW FINANCIALS
- EVICTION INTERVENTION SVCS 2012 FS
- Review Independent Audit (2011)